Course Date and Time:
Sunday July 17, 2022
8am - 5pm
Prerequisite: Completion of Level 1 MFD course, live or online.
Course tuition includes new MFD Precision Pump (distributed on the day of course).
· Understand how to operate the precision MFD pump at specific mmHg to target specific tissue layers, and visualize the imaging research that matches these recomendations.
· Understand how to utilize MFD to assist with lymphatic flow and dysfunction.
· Understand the basic principles of muscle inhibition, and how to utilize MFD for inhibitory influence to promote improvements in coordination and movement efficiency.
· Understand the basic principles of kinesthetic awareness and proprioception, and how MFD is used with kinesthetic awareness cueing to improve movement efficiency.
· Be able to combine MFD techniques (extensibility, inhibition, and kinesthetic awareness) with neuromuscular re-education principles to build a program for specific sport populations.
· Demonstrate in lab manual applications of MFD to treat specific sport populations including cyclists, runners, swimmers, golfers, contact sport athletes & throwing athletes.
· Administer specific intermediate neuromuscular re-education principles after MFD to restore optimal function, as demonstrated in lab.
Upon completion of the Level 2 course, there is an opportunity to take a certification exam. Exam components include 40 question mulitple choice design with practical as a lab portion.
1500 Owens St.
San Francisco, CA 94110
San Francisco, CA Level 2 Advanced with MFD Precision Pump
Please specify first and last name you want printed on your certification upon completing course. Please also include corresponding email. If you are purchasing more than 1 course, please list all attendee names and corresponding emails as well.