Course Date & Time:
Saturday December 10, 2022; 8:30am-3:30pm
*An online didactic review portion will be required before attending the course. The time requirement for the self-paced free background session is approximately 30-40 minutes.
Blood Flow Restriction Training: "What The Cuff" From Rehab to Performance; with Certification.
Who can take the course: PT, ATC, PTA, OT, MD, DO, LAc, CPT, CSCS and other health care and fitness professionals.
Pre-Requisites: Proof of licensure or credentials as health care or fitness professional
Recommended: Basic course in exercise science or exercise physiology
CEU approved course California PT board, NSCA, and BOC for ATCs; 6.5 contact hours.
• Understand the various roles of BFR across a complete spectrum of function and mobility
• Describe the effects of BFR on the musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, and nervous systems
• Apply screening tools and clinical reasoning skills to determine when BFR is safe and appropriate
• Utilize BFR in the rehabilitation of various orthopedic conditions and following orthopedic surgeries
• Apply concepts of BFR application to improve function and performance in athletic populations, along with recovery concepts
• Safely implement BFR with geriatric, neurological, and other vulnerable populations
• Compare and contrast modern BFR units for clinical and personal use
• Incorporate BFR into multimodal treatment plans for simple and complex cases
Course cost includes discount codes on multiple BFR units for purchase after trying out manual, automatic, and elastic units
**Student discount: $95
T.O.P.S. Physical Therapy & Osteopractics
5353 N. 16th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Phoenix, AZ Blood Flow Restriction Certification
Please specify first and last name you want printed on your certification upon completing course. Please also include corresponding email. If you are purchasing more than 1 course, please list all attendee names and corresponding emails as well.