Myofascial Decompression Level 1
Myofascial Decompression (MFD) Techniques: Increased efficiency of motion through fascial mobility and neuromuscular re-education
Step into the world of Myofascial Decompression (MFD) Techniques in our signature "What the Cup?" course. This dynamic online course explores skin/fascia properties, trigger points, and the strategic use of negative pressure tools. Unleash the power of fascial mobility and neuromuscular re-education, optimizing motion efficiency.
Who can take the course: Anyone!
Enrollment: 90 Days
- Understand the properties skin/fascia and its interface with the musculoskeletal and neurologic systems.
- Understand histological subunits of myofascial layers, trigger points, common referred pain patterns, fascial lines, and Janda’s concepts.
- Understand precautions and contraindications when using negative pressure tools; documentation and billing
- Demonstrate appropriate and effective handling when using negative pressure with movment in lab settings with competency
The course cost includes a 15-piece pneumatic cup sent to you if you select the added kit option for $50.
- What color kit will I receive?
We have black/blue and black/silver. You'll receive an email to complete your online enrollment. Once you've set up your password, navigate to your dashboard, where you can let us know which kit color you prefer. Be sure to include your full address so we can ship out your kit asap.
- Can I have my kit shipped internationally?
Unfortunately, we are not able to ship to international addresses at this time.
What's Next? Level Up Your Learning!
We highly encourage students to explore the Myofascial Decompression Level 1 & 2 courses in tandem or within close proximity. Level 2 seamlessly builds upon the foundational knowledge from Level 1, offering a thorough grasp of MFD science and principles, incorporating pressure-specific concepts and multimodal labs for a dynamic approach. Upon Level 2 completion, students unlock eligibility for MFDc Certification—a testament to their advanced proficiency.