Blood Flow Restriction
Blood Flow Restriction Training: "What The Cuff" From Rehab to Performance; with Certification
Elevate your understanding of Blood Flow Restriction (BFR) in our comprehensive training course, "What The Cuff." During this online course you'll master the application of BFR across a spectrum of functions and mobility. From rehabilitation to performance enhancement, this course equips you with the knowledge and skills to safely integrate BFR into your practice.
Who can take the course: Anyone!
- Understand the various roles of BFR across a complete spectrum of functions and mobility
- Describe the effects of BFR on the musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, and nervous systems
- Apply screening tools and clinical reasoning skills to determine when BFR is safe and appropriate
- Utilize BFR in the rehabilitation of various orthopedic conditions and following orthopedic surgeries
- Apply concepts of BFR application to improve function and performance in athletic populations, along with recovery concepts
- Safely implement BFR with geriatric, neurological, and other vulnerable populations
- Compare and contrast modern BFR units for clinical and personal use
- Incorporate BFR into multimodal treatment plans for simple and complex cases
Participants will also receive exclusive discount codes for the purchase of various BFR units, including manual, automatic, and elastic options, allowing you to explore and acquire the tools that best suit your practice.