Course tuition includes new Precision Pump on the day of course
Must have taken the Level 1 MFD course, live or online.
· Understand how to operate the precision MFD pump at specific mmHg to target specific tissue layers.
· Understand how to utilize MFD to assist with lymphatic flow and dysfunction.
· Understand the basic principles of muscle inhibition, and how to utilize MFD for inhibitory influence to promote improvements in coordination and movement efficiency.
· Understand the basic principles of kinesthetic awareness and proprioception, and how MFD is used with kinesthetic awareness cueing to improve movement efficiency.
· Be able to combine MFD techniques (extensibility, inhibition, and kinesthetic awareness) with neuromuscular re-education principles to build a program for specific sport populations.
· Demonstrate in lab manual applications of MFD to treat specific sport populations including cyclists, runners, swimmers, golfers, contact sport athletes & throwing athletes.
· Administer specific intermediate neuromuscular re-education principles after MFD to restore optimal function, as demonstrated in lab.
Opportunity to take Certification exam available at end of course. Exam components include 45 question mulitple choice design with practical as a lab portion.
Texas MFD Level 2 w/ curved kit and pressure pump
Please specify first and last name you want printed on your certification upon completing course. Please also include corresponding email. If you are purchasing more than 1 course, please list all attendee names and corresponding emails as well.