Course Date and Time:
Sunday April 2, 2023
8:30am - 5pm
Prerequisite: Completion of Level 1 MFD course, live or online.
Course tuition includes new MFD Precision Pump (distributed on the day of course).
· Understand how to operate the precision MFD pump at specific mmHg to target specific tissue layers, and visualize the imaging research that matches these recomendations.
· Understand how to utilize MFD to assist with lymphatic flow and dysfunction.
· Understand the basic principles of muscle inhibition, and how to utilize MFD for inhibitory influence to promote improvements in coordination and movement efficiency.
· Understand the basic principles of kinesthetic awareness and proprioception, and how MFD is used with kinesthetic awareness cueing to improve movement efficiency.
· Be able to combine MFD techniques (extensibility, inhibition, and kinesthetic awareness) with neuromuscular re-education principles to build a program for specific sport populations.
· Demonstrate in lab manual applications of MFD to treat specific sport populations including cyclists, runners, swimmers, golfers, contact sport athletes & throwing athletes.
· Administer specific intermediate neuromuscular re-education principles after MFD to restore optimal function, as demonstrated in lab.
Upon completion of the Level 2 course, there is an opportunity to take a certification exam. Exam components include 40 question mulitple choice design with practical as a lab portion.
top of page